Fresh Writing Ideas!
A List 22 Questions To Discuss In An Essay On World History
- Did the Korean War and the interventions of the USA have any impact on other wars that have fought subsequently?
- What effect has British rule of Gibraltar had on the economy and tourism in Southern Spain?
- If Napoleon had made contingency plans for the harsh Russian, do you think that he would have stayed in Moscow?
- What was the world-wide effect that was felt by the Opium War in China? Do you think that much of this could have been avoided by government intervention?
- Do you think that Historians will ever agree on the reason for the construction of Stonehenge and then many other 'henge’s' that have been discovered.
- How different would the map of the United States of America be if it was not for the 'Louisiana Purchase'.
- Explore that influence that Rasputin had on the Romanov’s. If it was not for Rasputin do you think there would have been a different outcome in Russian history?
- What defines a site, monument or building as being a world heritage site? Is this definition universal?
- There is considerable evidence of Margaret Thatcher's role as Prime Minister of Great Britain but what was her role in World History.
- Russia has been considered to be a Communist country, but why did the Communist ideology fail and what replaced it?
- Henry VIII of England pressurised for changes in the Church to meet his own requirements and needs. Do you think that the way he accomplished this was fair?
- What were the actual reasons for the Holy Wars? Discuss their implications of what was actually achieved?
- James Cook discovered Australia 'by mistake'. Discuss how things would be different if he had discovered somewhere else instead.
- Tuber Sclerosis had been eradicated in the UK, but over the past few years there have been several cases detected in immigrants, how can this be changed?
- In many countries there are plants that are not indigenous (tumble-weed, Japanese knot weed (Victorians) etc.). What has been the effect of these plants on the environment?
- How has the discovery of different ways to harness and produce power has an effect on world politics (Oil, wind, nuclear etc.)
- What has been the impact of the European Union on trade, migration and tourism. In what way has this changes over the past 50 years?
- It was said that the First World War would be the War to end all wars, but that was not the case! Why was not more done to prevent WWII.
- What impact did the discover of the use of radiation as a treatment for cancer have on people's attitude to cancer?
- How can people be encourage to learn more about world history and its impact on our world today, including society, health and finance.
- Discuss the differences and similarities that are found in the bibles or holy books of the worlds main religions.
- Why is it important that people are encouraged to learn about their own language and culture.
These topics are presented by Mycustomessay.com. Visit the company's website to find more ideas.